For The Filling: 3-4 Cups Cooked/Boiled Mashed Sweet Potato 2 Tablespoons Vanilla 1 Cup Fresh Pineapple (finely chopped & save juice) 1/2 Cup Dried Cranberries
For The Topping: 1/2 Cup Pecans or Walnuts (finely chopped) 2 Scoops Rockin’ Wellness 2 Tablespoons Cinnamon 3 Tablespoons Brown Sugar 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil (melted)
optional: Vegan Marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Place all ingredients for crust in a food processor/blender & process until combined. Spread mixture evenly into a lightly greased pie pan to form a crust.
3. Bake for 30 minutes. While the crust is baking prepare the filling.
4. Add the cooked/mashed sweet potato to a large bowl. Stir in the vanilla. Fold in the pineapple (with juices) & dried cranberries. Set aside & prepare topping.
5. Place the topping ingredients in a medium size bowl. Stir until well coated and a sticky mixture has formed
6. When the crust has finished baking, remove from oven & allow to cool before adding filling.
7. Once the crust has cooled, spoon the sweet potato filling into the crust and bake for 30 minutes
7. Remove from oven & carefully sprinkle topping across pie. Bake for 10 minutes or until browned
8. Remove from oven & add vegan marshmallows to top of pie. Bake for additional 10 minutes or until crispy
9. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving