Wellness Spa Membership
Massage, Detox & More
With our Wellness Spa Membership, you’ll get more spa for less, all while receiving the benefits of some much deserved selfcare. As a member at Sloco, you can choose from one of the following:
- 60 min Personalized Massage
- 60 min Personalized Organic Facial
- 4 Pack of any Full Spectrum Infrared Sauna Sessions
…all for just $90 per month with no long term commitment. And that’s just the beginning!
Receive a 10% discount on additional services AND get inspired to start a new healthy habit… members also receive a 10% discount on all regular priced retail items.
Membership Interest List
Affordable & Flexible
Custom Membership Term
Share the Perks
Get a New Healthy Habit
Nothing to Lose
· 60 min Personalized Massage
· 60 min Personalized Organic Facial
· 4-Pack of Infrared Sauna Sessions
Members can also receive 10% off any full priced services.
Upon termination, you will no longer be able to access your membership benefits such as member pricing. The monthly fees are non-refundable, however upon termination of the spa membership, you can choose to:
1) donate your dues to our nonprofit partners, including ECO SLO, We Forest, Bike SLO County or Slow Money SLO
2) receive a gift card for the dollar amount equivalent to your unused monthly dues, which can be used towards any full priced products or services.
Top 5 Reasons You Should Receive Regular Massage
1. Experts estimate that 80-90% of disease is stress-related. Massage has been proven to cut stress hormone levels in half. Take better care of yourself by making the commitment, but we’ll do all the work!
2. Studies have shown that spending 1 hour under the hands of a skilled practitioner is equivalent to your body getting 8 hours of sleep. After receiving a massage from me, many clients also seem to carry over the benefits and sleep better at night.
3. More clients than we can count have returned to Sloco Massage for increased therapeutic benefits. That being said, you know you’re getting quality service at a discounted rate.
4. The benefits of massage are cumulative; the more you receive massage, the more you benefit from it. Someone who comes in for frequent massage therapy sessions will have longer lasting results, and body will be relieved of muscular tension quicker than someone who only receives massage occasionally.
5. Massage is not only effective for treating injuries, but it is also helpful in preventing them. Use massage a part of your regular preventative care routine!
“People regularly make a commitment to fitness. People regularly make a commitment to changing their diet. The difference they’d experience if they regularly made a commitment to massage is mind-blowing.”
– Anne Williams